Los Angeles - California
"As a Gameplay, Level and Creative designer with a theoretical foundation and practical experience in Computer Science and Fine art, I approach game-making holistically. I believe that to best communicate to players emotions and content, all aspects of the game have to be designed towards that goal".
CONTACT : firstname.lastname@example.org
• MOBIUS DIGITAL : Los Angeles (CA)
◦ Creative Lead
e-mail : email@example.com
• Master (2013) :
◦ Interactive Media, University of Southern California
• Bachelor (2005-2010) :
◦ Major in Computer Science at “Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne”, Switzerland. Specialization in Computer Graphics and Software Engineering
◦ Minor in Fine Art at “Haute Ecole d’Art et de Design”, Switzerland
• Music Certificate (2000-2005) :
◦ Music theory and piano at “Conservatoire National de Lausanne”, Switzerland
English - French - German
• Sports : Hiking - Marathon - Swimming - Ski - Diving
• World History: Early Civilizations and Trade Routes, The Classical Era, The Golden Age of the Muslim World, The World Wars, ...
• Travelling: China, Switzerland, Italy, Greece, India, Germany, Hungary, Japan, Belgium, Austria, Philippines, Ireland, Sweden, Brazil, ...
website created by www.valerielacaze.com